The new back system, which enables even more comfortable use and a very simple change of size, will be appreciated by everyone both on demanding expeditions and during normal travel or hiking.
- Top and bottom access to the rucksack
- Removable and height-adjustable top with two pockets
- Lateral compression straps that allow for a more secure fastening of the load
- Side fabric pockets for holding a bottle etc.
- Pockets on the waist belt
- Large side zip pockets
- Double sylon collar guaranteeing perfect closure of the rucksack
- New attachment system for ice axes and trekking poles
- Internal full-length pocket
- Raincoat hidden in the bottom of the rucksack
- volume 55 l
- pockets Pockets on the waist belt. Large side zip pockets. Internal full-length pocket.
- mounts for mountain climbing New system for mounting ice axes and trekking poles
- Cordura / Asymtex material
- back system QFS2
- weight 2400 g
- number of chambers, construction of 2 chambers
- top and bottom access
- side compression straps
- other attachments Side fabric pockets for holding a bottle
- dimension 80 x 34 x 32
- load capacity 25 kg