Women's knitted hat with a pattern from the Czech manufacturer Kama. Soft and warm with an inner fleece headband that is comfortable to wear. The selected yarn is subject to the strictest Bluesign ecological standard, so you can be beautiful and be in harmony with nature.
- cap made of a mixture of merino and acrylic
- inner fleece lining
- faux fur pom pom
- Kama logo
- The product can be washed in a washing machine. Only use a program for wool or extra delicate washing, which respects gentler washing (reasonable temperature and reduced number of spins when spinning to a minimum).
- The product can be hand washed in a lukewarm bath up to 30°C. Then gently wring out and dry in a horizontal position, preferably on a towel. When rinsing, gradually reduce the temperature of the bath to avoid precipitation or deformation.
- Use mild detergents designed exclusively for wool.
- Do not dry the product on a heating element. If the heating exceeds the temperature of 30°C (and this is quite common), the water contained in the knitted fabric will also heat up above 30°C and the product will shrink in the same way as during improper washing.
- Do not use fabric softener!
- Do not use a dryer!
ATTENTION - WASHING IN HOTTER WATER (OVER 30°C) AND LONG-TERM GRINDING IN THE WASHING MACHINE WILL DETERIORATE THE PRODUCT, THE KNITTING WILL GET DOUBLE AND COLLECT. A PRODUCT DEGRADED IN THIS WAY CANNOT BE CLAIMED.