Thanks to the GORE® WINDSTOPPER® membrane, this lightweight and thin cap does not blow out, keeps the heat in and is still optimally breathable. Distinctive and distinctive pattern.
- material Schoeller 50% Merino wool 50% acrylic
- Inside the headband made of GORE® WINDSTOPPER® covered with a soft fleece
- Bluesign®certified for the highest eco-friendliness and safety
- adult size UNI
- easy maintenance
- made in the Czech Republic
- height 22 cm
- The product can be hand washed in a lukewarm bath up to 30°C. Afterwards, gently wring and dry horizontally, preferably on a towel. When soaking, gradually lower the bath temperature to avoid shrinkage or deformation.
- Use mild detergents designed exclusively for wool.
- Do not dry the product on a heating element. If the heating exceeds 30°C (and this is quite common), the water in the knitted fabric will also heat up above 30°C and the product will shrink in the same way as if it were not washed properly.
- Do not use fabric softener!
- Do not use the dryer!
- Prevent the deterioration of sweaters by using a lavender sachet.
ATTENTION - WASHING IN HOT WATER (MORE THAN 30°C) AND LONG WASHING IN THE WASHING MACHINE WILL DEGRADE THE PRODUCT, MAKE THE KNITTED FABRIC FELTED AND SHRINK. THE PRODUCT CANNOT BE REFUNDED IF IT HAS DAMAGED IN THIS WAY.