Comfort is guaranteed not only by the time-tested Schoeller Merino wool, but also by the windproof yet breathable GORE WINDSTOPPER® lining. This timeless design will always find a place in your wardrobe. The beanie is suitable for colder weather.
- 100% Merino wool Schoeller material
- Bluesign®certified to the highest ecological and safety standards
- inner headband made of soft GORE-TEX INFINIUM™ WINDSTOPPER® cleec for maximum comfort
- easy maintenance
- made in the Czech Republic
- height 22 cm
- The product is machine washable. Use only the wool or extra delicate washing programme, which respects the gentler washing (reasonable temperature and reduced spin speed to minimum).
- The product can be hand washed in a lukewarm bath up to 30°C. Then gently wring out and dry horizontally, preferably on a towel. When soaking, gradually lower the bath temperature to avoid shrinkage or deformation.
- Use mild detergents designed exclusively for wool.
- Do not dry the product on a heating element. If the heating exceeds 30°C (and this is quite common), the water in the knitted fabric will also heat up above 30°C and the product will shrink in the same way as if it were not washed properly.
- Do not use fabric softener!
- Do not use the dryer!
- Prevent the deterioration of sweaters by using a lavender sachet.
ATTENTION - WASHING IN HOT WATER (MORE THAN 30°C) AND LONG WASHING IN THE WASHING MACHINE WILL DEGRADE THE PRODUCT, MAKE THE KNITTED FABRIC FELTED AND SHRINK. THE PRODUCT CANNOT BE REFUNDED IF IT HAS BEEN DAMAGED IN THIS WAY.