This timeless design will always find a place in your wardrobe. Comfort is guaranteed not only by the time-tested Schoeller Merino wool, but also by the windproof yet breathable GORE WINDSTOPPER® lining. The collar of the sweater is lined with soft Tecnopile® fleece. The sweater can also be worn as an outer layer.
- material 100% Merino wool Schoeller
- bluesign®certified for the highest level of eco-friendliness and safety
- windproof GORE WINDSTOPPER® lining
- short zipper
- two zipped side pockets
- YKK® zippers
- unisex fit
- size S -XXL
- easy maintenance
- made in the Czech Republic
- Machine washable. Use only the wool or extra delicate washing programme, which respects the gentler washing (reasonable temperature and reduced spin speed to minimum).
- The product can be hand washed in a lukewarm bath up to 30°C. Then gently wring out and dry horizontally, preferably on a towel. When soaking, gradually lower the bath temperature to avoid shrinkage or deformation.
- Use mild detergents designed exclusively for wool.
- Do not dry the product on a heating element. If the heating exceeds 30°C (and this is quite common), the water in the knitted fabric will also heat up above 30°C and the product will shrink in the same way as if it were not washed properly.
- Do not use fabric softener!
- Do not use the dryer!
ATTENTION - WASHING IN HOT WATER (MORE THAN 30°C) AND LONG GRINDING IN THE WASHING MACHINE WILL DEGRADE THE PRODUCT, MAKE THE KNITTED FABRIC FELTED AND SHRINK. THE PRODUCT CANNOT BE REFUNDED IF IT HAS BEEN DAMAGED IN THIS WAY.